University of Lethbridge professor Anthony Hall has been suspended without pay because of concerns that he might have contravened the hate-speech provisions of Section 3 of the Alberta Human Rights Act.
- Letter from SAFS to the University of Lethbridge - October 6, 2016
- Message from President Mike Mahon in response to commentary related to Dr. Anthony Hall - September 28, 2016
- University of Lethbridge statement on suspension of Dr. Anthony Hall - October 5, 2016
- Message from President Mike Mahon to University community - Dr. Anthony Hall suspension - October 13, 2016
- University of Lethbridge faculty group speaks out against prof's suspension: Lyle Aspinall - October 11, 2016